MISSION: The Fluid Power Educational Foundation will stimulate, advance, and support the science of hydraulic and pneumatic technology through educational initiatives at all levels.
The Fluid Power Educational Foundation and its dedicated volunteers are diligently finding many ways to turn this mission statement into action:
- FPEF’s scholarships help young people enrolled in high schools, technical colleges, and engineering schools pursue their interests in fluid power.
- FPEF’s school program assists post-secondary educational institutions and encourages teaching fluid power concepts and courses.
- FPEF’s partnerships with other companies, individuals, and organizations have strengthened the fluid power industry’s outreach.
- FPEF’s new website opens the door to many different science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) opportunities.
- FPEF offers career-enhancing educational opportunities to professionals working in the fluid power industry and the associated technologies of motion control.
Join our list of supporters by making a donation at www.fpef.org.
Support the Future of the Fluid Power Industry – Your Source for Tomorrow’s Employees and Customers
Your charitable, tax-deductible donation to the Fluid Power Educational Foundation will enable future student scholarships, curriculum development and deployment, and outreach efforts to engage more people in fluid power technology and training. Help prepare skilled employees and knowledgeable customers by supporting FPEF.
Make a donation today by visiting www.fpef.org or by calling 856-424-8998.
FPEF Scholarships / Grants
The Fluid Power Educational Foundation actively pursues both funding for its own educational initiatives as well as related funding opportunities for students and professionals in the fluid power industry. The Foundation is constantly searching for more possibilities that have content related to the study of fluid power and its associated technologies, including mathematics, science, and motion control. If you would like FPEF to list your organization’s internship opportunities or scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FPEF 2013 Scholarship Applications are available.
Visit www.fpef.org to apply.
Scholarships are open to students who are
- enrolled in a school that offers fluid power courses
- carrying at least nine (9) credit hours or the equivalent
- have achieved a 3.0 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale
Scholarships and Grants for IFPS Certification and Membership
Scholarships and grants are available to students, transitioning military, and college instructors/professors for one (1) IFPS certification and one (1) year IFPS membership. Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Qualifications are listed below:
- Students must be enrolled in a school that offers fluid power courses. A student must take a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours or the equivalent and have a 3.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale cumulative.
- Transitioning Military: DD214 with honorable discharge needed.
- College Instructor/Professor: Funds are available for a “first” IFPS certification; traditional fees will apply for additional certification tests. Proof of employment needed.
- Need-based scholarships* are available for both students and professionals.
E-mail email@example.com for further information.
*Individual must supply proof of unemployment, earn less than 50% of their state medium income, and submit the prior year’s tax return.