Celebrate Fluid Power Professionals’ Day 2016
Thank you to all participants who have entered the photo contest. It’s time to vote for the People’s Choice Award. You and your family/friends can vote for favorite submissions from April 1st to April 15th. The photo with the most votes will win the People’s Choice Award. You don’t have to enter a photo to vote. Only one vote per person per picture. The winners will be announced in our July/August issue! Vote NOW!
Here are some ideas to celebrate June 19th, but it’s your day to celebrate your way:
- Wear emblems, pins, badges, and shirts noting your fluid power affiliation.
- Treat your staff/co-workers to a pizza π.
- Plan a picnic or company cookout – include practical hydraulics with a squirt gun battle!
- Take your employees to an amusement park or raffle off an admission ticket.
- Give back to the industry! Help the next generation of fluid power professionals by making a donation to the Fluid Power Educational Foundation (www.fpef.org) to help support individual scholarships for students entering the fluid power industry and/or to the NFPA Foundation (www.nfpafoundation.org) to help build more fluid power educational resources at 2- and 4-year colleges and universities. If the fluid power industry has supported you in your career or business, please consider giving back and paying the generosity forward through a donation.
Take pictures of your activities and e-mail to email@example.com.