IFPS Announces 2019 President
9The International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) is pleased to announce, Timothy M. White, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPS, CFPECS was elected the 59th president of IFPS during its annual meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia. Mr. White will take office in January 2019.
Mr. White, Craft College Learning Program Manager, The Boeing Company, has served as IFPS first vice president, IFPS vice president of certification and as chair of many IFPS subcommittees. He holds almost every IFPS certification including all Master Designations.
“Being elected President by the IFPS membership is a tremendous honor. I look forward to being the voice of the membership as we progress through 2019 and work to enhance the professionalism of the certifications offered,” said Tim.
The following officers were also confirmed at the meeting:
- First Vice President – Jeff Kenney, CFPIHM, CFPMHM, CFPMHT – Hydradyne, LLC
- Immediate Past President – D. Dean Houdeshell, PE, CFPAI, CFPE, CFPS, CFPIHT, CFPMHT, CFPMHM – Cemen Tech Inc.
- Treasurer – Jeff Hodges, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPMHM – Altec Industries, Inc.
- Vice President Certification – Denis Poirier, Jr., CFPAI/AJPP, CFPHS, CFPIHM, CFPCC – Eaton Corporation
- Vice President Marketing and Public Relations – Scott Nagro, CFPS – HydraForce, Inc.
- Vice President Education – Kenneth Dulinski, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPECS, CFPHS, CFPMIH, CFMMH – Macomb Community College
- Vice President Membership – Rocky Phoenix, CFPMHT, CFPMHM – Open Loop Energy, Inc.
IFPS welcomes the following new Directors-At-Large:
- James O’Halek, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPMM, CFPCC – The Boeing Company
- Randy Smith, CFPS – Northrop Grumman Corp.
The following Directors-at-Large were also confirmed during the annual meeting:
- John A. Bibaeff, Jr., PE, CFPHS, CFPCC – Lamb Services, Inc.
- Randy Bobbitt, CFPHS – Danfoss Power Solutions
- Lynn Nordquist, CFPS – Skarda Equipment Company
- Robert Post, CFPHS – AFS Technology
- Scott Sardina, PE, CFPAI, CFPHS – Waterclock Engineering
- Chauntelle Baughman, CFPHS – OneHydrauics, Inc.
- Elisabeth DeBenedetto, CFPS – Argo-Hytos
- Brandon Gustafson, PE, CFPE, CFPS, CFPIHT, CFPMHM – Graco, Inc.
- Edwin Rybarczyk, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPS – E. R. Consultants, Inc.
- Mohaned Shahin, CFPS – Parker Hannifin
The following Honorary Directors-at-Large were also confirmed during the annual meeting:
- Elizabeth Rehfus, CFPE, CFPS
- Paul Prass – Innovative Designs & Publishing
- Robert Sheaf, CFPAI/AJPP – CFC Industrial Training
A special thanks to outgoing past president, Richard Bullers, CFPPS, SMC Corporation of America, and Sam Kaye, CFPS, CFPMM, CFPMT, Ensign Energy Services, as they complete their tenures on the IFPS Board. Their years of service, commitment, and expertise helped steer the Society in its mission.