Bosch Rexroth Virtual Event Explores Factory of the Future
Bosch Rexroth is hosting a four-day virtual event exploring “the factory of the future.”
The free virtual event streams July 13-16. The sessions explore “the new world of versatile, customer-orientated manufacturing,” Bosch Rexroth said in a press release. “It’s a world of promise and ambition – a world of greater intelligence, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness.”
Participants can join as many sessions as they want. Here is the event’s schedule:
Day 1: Monday, July 13, 2020
- Starting smart and thinking big with NEXEED software solutions for manufacturing efficiency and transparency of product, process and logistics data.
- An overview of the Rexroth i4.0 solutions and knowledge offerings.
- Go on a technology journey that brings us to the Factory of the Future and Beyond.
Day 2: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 – includes technical sessions
- Learn how to automate your Factory of the Future from an app and create a scalable connectivity platform with ctrlX AUTOMATION.
- Find out how NEXEED software helps you optimize manufacturing.
- Plug and produce with Smart MechatroniX.
- Resolve the challenge of localizing mobile robots with our Laser Localization Software.
Day 3, Wednesday, July 15, 2020 – includes technical sessions
- Optimizing your value stream by maximizing production efficiency with intelligent tightening solutions, project management and intralogistics.
- Continue exploring ctrlX AUTOMATION to increase productivity with AI and machine learning.
- Find out how NEXEED increases efficiency of shop floor operations.
Day 4, Thursday, July 16, 2020 – includes technical sessions
- How Rexroth’s ActiveMover increases cycle-time and saves floor space.
- Enable contact-free collaboration in tight spaces with our production assistant, APAS the Bosch Rexroth collaborative robot.
- Meet ActiveShuttle, our autonomous transport system that adds versatility to your factory.
- If you didn’t hear about our award-winning Smart Function Kit on day 3, you can join on day 4!
For more information and to register, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/exploreFotF.