Fluid Power Journal

Dana Enters Purchase Agreement of Brevini Group

Dana Inc., Maumee, Ohio, entered a definitive agreement to purchase the power transmission and fluid power businesses of Brevini Group, S.p.A. Dana plans to initially purchase an 80% share in the businesses, with an option to purchase the remaining 20% by 2020. Subject to customary regulatory approvals, the acquisition is expected to close in early 2017.

Share this information.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sponsor

Sponsors

Get Our Enews!