Registration is now open for the National Fluid Power Association’s 2020 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference Aug. 11-13.
The conference will be split into three half-day online sessions from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EDT each day.
Attendance is open to both NFPA members and nonmembers. Registration opened June 23.
The conference focuses on opportunities and threats associated with the economy as it relates to the fluid power industry. The conference offers analyses, hard data, and critical insight to help fluid power business leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence and successfully plan for the future.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with key players in the industry through the comprehensive online event platform and NFPA’s mobile event app.
To register and for more information, visit http://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc/.
Conference highlights include:
• Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
• Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Michael Reed, Oxford Economics
• The COVID-19 Pandemic and its Economic Consequences – Sergio Rebelo, Kellogg School of Management
• Key Geopolitical Trends Likely to Impact Business – Sam Potolicchio, Preparing Global Leaders Forum
• Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
• Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
• Construction Machinery Forecast – Chuck Yengst, Yengst & Associates
• Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
• Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
• Industrial Markets Overview – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
• Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology
• Gear Industry Marketing & Forecast – Tom Runiewicz, IHS Markit
• Packaging Equipment Sustainability – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC