Members Get More
IFPS members have the benefit of the Society’s 50+ years of expertise and experience representing the fluid power and motion control industry. Membership supports a nonprofit organization dedicated to the unique interests of fluid power system designers, engineers, specialists, technicians, and mechanics throughout their careers. IFPS membership also demonstrates a commitment to your professional life.
- Online Training – $99 for members only!
- Hydraulic Safety Awareness training
- Online Job Performance Review offered through CFC Industrial Training, Inc.
- Certification test fees
- Recertification fees
- EVERYTHING in the IFPS store!
- Certification patches
- Safety cards and safety posters
- Hertz car rental
- ScriptSave prescription savings card
- Mutual of Omaha insurance
- Logo’d apparel
- Corporate commitment packages
- FREE study manual downloads
- FREE industry-related web seminars by Accredited Instructors
- FREE (only available to members) access to an online library of archived web seminars
- FREE safety information
- Professional development points – earn points for every year you are a member. Personal development points are important when it is time to recertify
- Chapter involvement
- Free subscription to Fluid Power Journal
- IFPS monthly News Alert
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the IFPS website
- Only members can find other members.
- Connect on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Bi-annual meetings are a great way to meet other industry professionals.
Keep in mind
IFPS Membership and Certification are two different entities. Once your technical certification is achieved, your certification must be renewed every five years. Membership is offered on an annual basis. The IFPS staff is here to help you get the most of your IFPS membership.
Tagged certification, ifps, members