The IFPS Announces 2017 President
The International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) is pleased to announce Richard Bullers, CFPPS, SMC Corp. of America, who was elected the 57th president of IFPS during its annual meeting in Kansas City, Mo. Mr. Bullers will take office in January 2017.
Mr. Bullers has served as IFPS first vice president, IFPS vice president of membership and chapters, and as chair of many IFPS subcommittees. Mr. Bullers is currently a senior applications engineer for SMC Corp. of America. SMC is a leader in pneumatic and motion control technology, providing industry with green products and energy-saving solutions to support automation worldwide.
“I am thankful for this opportunity to further serve the International Fluid Power Society, the IFPS Board, and all of our members and staff who support the noble cause of advancing professionalism and education in the fluid power industry through certification,” said Mr. Bullers.
The following officers were confirmed at the IFPS 2016 Annual Meeting:
- First Vice President – D. Dean Houdeshell, PE, CFPAI, CFPE, CFPS, CFPIHT, CFPMHT, CFPMHM, Cemen Tech Inc.
- Immediate Past President – Rance Herren, CFPSD, CFPECS, CFPMIT, CFPAI
- Treasurer – Jeff Kenney, CFPIHM, CFPMHM, CFPMHT, Coastal Hydraulics, Inc.
- Vice President Certification – Timothy White, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPS, CFPECS, CFPMIH, CFPMMH, CFPMIP, CFPMT, CFPMM, The Boeing Co.
- Vice President Marketing and Public Relations – Scott Nagro, CFPS, HydraForce, Inc.
- Vice President Education – Vice President Membership – Bill Jordan, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPMHM, CFPMHT, Altec Industries, Inc.
- Vice President Educational Foundation – Tom Blansett, CFPAI, CFPS, CFPIHT, CFPCC
The following Directors-at-Large were also confirmed:
- John A. Bibaeff, Jr., CFPHS, CFPCC – Lamb Services, Inc.
- Randy Bobbitt, CFPHS – Danfoss Power Solutions
- Kenneth Dulinski, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPECS, CFPHS, CFPMIH, CFMMH – Macomb Community College
- Jeff Hodges, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPMHM – Altec Industries, Inc.
- John Juhasz, CFPECS, CFPS – Kraft Fluid Systems, Inc.
- Sam Kaye, CFPS, CFPMT, CFPMM – Ensign Energy Service
- Lynn Nordquist, CFPS – Skarda Equipment Company
- Rocky Phoenix, CFPMHM – Open Loop Energy
- Bishwajit Ranjan, CFPE, CFPS – Ellwood Texas Forge Houston
- Robert Post, CFPHS – Bailey Hydraulics
- Scott Sardina, PE, CFPHS – Waterclock Engineering
Tagged 2017, ifps, president