The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE)
September 29 – October 1, 2015
The Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY
At the 2015 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, new and returning companies can take advantage of live product demonstrations to connect with thousands of customers in one place. With 25 acres of exhibits to explore, attendees can operate and compare the latest equipment in job-like conditions, in addition to discussing business needs with exhibitor company experts and taking advantage of best practices industry education. Product pavilions and a hands-on Ride and Drive test track also amplify the customer outreach. The event is held every two years and focuses on the job needs of utilities and utility contractors in the electric, telecommunications/cable, natural gas, water, and wastewater services.
- New! Common Ground Alliance will present education focused on safety in underground excavation, both standard and HDD.
- New! AGC Utility Infrastructure Conference, organized by Associated General Contractors of America, will explore the latest trends and issues affecting utility and infrastructure construction.
- iP Utility Safety Conference & Expo, produced by Incident Prevention Magazine, is the utility industry’s leading education event for safety, training, and operations professions.
- New! Utility Fleet Professionals Conference, presented by Utility Business Media, organizer of the iP conference, targets utility fleet management and maintenance professionals, with 15+ solutions-oriented sessions.
- UCT-Underground Technology Conference will contribute an education track, with select sessions sponsored by Distribution Contractors Association and Power & Communications Association.
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) will present its pipe-bursting short course.
- Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) will conduct a session on telematics ROI for utility fleets.
for more information and to register for the show.